Prototype (Hardstyle) Prototype (Hardstyle)

Not bad, Not bad. I think it could use some work on the synths? or the beat. Something seemed a little off or just too crowded. Otherwise pretty good!

=AnxietyAttack= =AnxietyAttack=

That intro hooked me instantly! I'm at a minute in and it already sounds amazing! However, I think a few of the piano notes don't work with what the rest of the song is trying to achieve, even though the synths are the same pretty much.
But other than that, awesome work!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Noted.
I really like the intro in this.
Thanks for the review:3

Battle Track Battle Track

Besides the fact that it's so repetitive, it's a pretty sick song. And I can see where this could be used during a battle scene, but the scene would have to be good lol. Some pretty good work!

Obsideo responds:

Thank you!

Project TR Project TR

I normally don't listen to stuff like this, but this is pretty sick. I have a feeling it'll come in handy when I'm trying to focus on something. Great work!

Etcho responds:

Thanx for the comment.

Hipster Vs. Square (WIP) Hipster Vs. Square (WIP)

I'm speechless besides the fact that I WANT MORE!!! :)
Great work! Can't wait for the full song!

SirSirius responds:

Thanks a lot, good to hear that you enjoy it! :)

should I finish making? should I finish making?

Do it!!

Make the full song man!! I hope that little drop wasn't supposed to be the first. I would say make a huge drop around where the song ends. I've never heard of the original song so I dunno how it would go after that. But definitely complete it. It sounds amazing as it is for the intro. If you complete this, I'm scared to hear the rest in a good way haha. Keep it up !!

-Too Tall

5/5
10/10

Rebirth (Film Score) RD20 Rebirth (Film Score) RD20

Wow

I started to listen to this and I was like alright, this is pretty good. So I didn't skip ahead and listened to the whole thing and after listening to it I found myself really relaxed and peaceful. This is an amazing piece of work. If I could give you 100 out of 10 i would haha. But I'm def downloading and falling asleep to this! Keep up the amazing art. I don't even consider this amazing, it's just beautiful. Great work! Def wanna hear more of this, but try some other things, your musical capability is very high! And so is your composition capability!
10/10
5/5
Download
Fav

=Ren

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thanks :) I'm currently working on an Album which has this track in it - and indeed, I do love to try other things, experimentation is the key to creativity! ^_^

First try at dubstep First try at dubstep

damn

I was waiting for the drop and the intro threw me off, then it hit. This is what most people would call filthy as fuck haha. I think the clashes in the beginning were a bit overwhelming (just loud), but other than that that was pretty good for your first song!
Just keep building on after, I assume this was just an intro? But keep it up man, sounds good.

-Too Tall

LewBerry responds:

I wouldn't call it an intro, more like a mini demo, but thanks mate :)

Numb (Linkin Park Cover) Numb (Linkin Park Cover)

not bad

your guitar's way too crunch, the multitude of vocals aren't working, and you need to lower the drums to fit in with the sound of the guitar and vocals. The drums are to clean, meaning you added them in through loops, and it doesn't sound good cause the other components are so compressed due to bad recording. Sorry man, but don't try to record anymore until you get sufficient studio and/or equipment.

Ragezero responds:

The instruments, except the guitar, are all midi. Just drummed it on the keyboard.
The guitar crunch is indeed quite high, I wanted to gain the shit out of it, so I put a big distortion on it. Yet again, it might be too compressed due to the compressors on it ;> Ty for the feedback though!

'Rageous 7 [RD2010] 'Rageous 7 [RD2010]

Perfect

This is an amazing song. I was going through my favs and this needs to be number 1! haha. but i'm def downloading it, even though i might have already! keep the work up man. I know below you said you think you were better back when this was made, but just keep this flow going and compare how the melodies and beats sound and all that jazz. But great work!

10/10, 5/5, dl

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Thanks Ren335 I'm glad you enjoyed it
Haha I dunno it's just how I feel every now and again
Recently I noticed I've been using the same formulas and everything ends up sounding the same
It's a little rutt I'm trying to work my way out of but it's gonna take some time
Thanks a bunch for your thoughts :]